In the interest of safety certain items are not permitted at B LOVE. If you are in possession of prohibited items inside the event they will be confiscated and you will be asked to leave the event.
There will be amnesty bins available at all entrance gates where you will have the opportunity to dispose of any items you have forgotten to leave at home. If you do not wish to dispose of an item, or take it away, then you will be refused entry to the event.
Please note that no items may be left at the gate for collection.
Items prohibited in the event arena include (but are not limited to):
- Glass bottles and containers (including jars of baby food and bottles of perfume) Please bring baby food in plastic containers
- Fireworks, flares, flying lanterns and smoke canisters
- Laser pointers or projectors
- Guns (including BB guns), knives, clubs, bats or other items that could be used as a weapon
- BBQ and outdoor cooking equipment
- Gazebos and tents
- Illegal or suspected illegal substances
- Nitrous Oxide canisters
- Naked flames and candles
- Dogs and other pets (except recognised Assistance Dogs)
- Alcoholic drinks
- Non-alcoholic drinks that are open or unsealed
- Hazardous substances, (e.g. acid)
Don’t forget your picnic! Festival goers are allowed to bring in their own food, but please remember to leave your cutlery and glass at home.